Q.Why should I learn Spanish?
Ans:If you want to go to Spanish speaking country for job or study purpose, it will be an added advantage for you if you have prior knowledge of Spanish Language. There are more to do after learning this language.
Q.I am going to Spain within the next few months. Which levels should I do in Spanish?
- It depends upon your requirement for study or job. But it is really very helpful if you know this language. One can do Levels A1,A2,B1.
Q.Do you also help school children in academic Spanish language?
A.Yes we give classroom or one-on-basis tutoring for school going children in Spanish.
Q.Do you provide home tutoring service also?
A.Yes we arrange home tutoring service for child learner and adult also.
The charge may vary from teacher to teacher and area to area.
- Do you offer personalised coaching/attention one-on-one basis in your centre?
- Yes.We offer one-on-one personalised tutoring in our centre for all types of individuals.
- Do you offer online Course for learning Spanish?
- Yes we have dynamic and experienced faculties and trainers who help students online learn Spanish language.The course can be of any level A1,A2,B1,B2,C1 and C2. We also offer online class for IB,IGCSE,CBSE,ICSE students.
- How many levels are there in Spanish language? What are those levels?
- As per theCommon European Framework of Reference for Languages(CEFR) there are six levels for Spanish language.
Level A1(Beginner Level) – Getting started
Level A2(Beginner Level) – Communicating basic information
Level B1(Intermediate Level) – Manage everyday situations
Level B2(Intermediate Level) – Be convincing
Level C1(Advanced Level) – Communicate freely
Level C2(Advanced Level) – Express demands
- When do you offer your Spanish classes? Are they on weekdays and weekends?
- We offer both weekdays and weekend classes. For working people/students we have weekend batches on Saturday+Sunday & Sunday-Only. We also provide Sunday-Only course. Sunday-Only course will have longer duration in a single stretch.
Q.What is the duration of each classroom session?
A.Generally each classroom session will run for about 90 minutes when taken on Saturday and Sunday both.
When taken only on Sunday it will be of about 3 hours duration. There will be a short break of about 10 minutes in between.
We don’t prefer to form weekdays batches in general. However we do one on one personalised class on individual basis on weekdays.
Q.What is the duration of each course?
A.Every course is of duration of about 2.5-3 months. We also arrange fast track programme who want to finish in less time.
Q.I work on Saturdays. Do you have a Sunday-Only course?
- Yes. we have Sunday-Only course. Each session would last for about 3hours. There will be a short break of about 10 minutes in between.
- What is the maximum number of students in a group class?
- We accommodate approximately 10-15 learners in a group.
- Can I get a trial class? Any demo class?
- Yes. We arrange a free demo class for Spanish language. After attending the demo class if you wish to join the course at Gurgaon Academy, you need to deposit the fee before the next class starts. The fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Do you provide study materials for this course?
A.We provide printed notes, pdf files and soft copies of study materials. However students are advised to buy only one book from market as prescribed the faculty.
- Which language do you use in your class as your language of instruction?
- English and Spanish
Q.Do you have qualified teachers?
- Yes.Our teachers are certified and well qualified. They are well experienced and dynamic people.
Q.I cannot come to your center. Can you arrange a home tutor who can come to my house?
- Yes.We arrange home tutoring service.
- Do you offer any corporate training for Spanish language?
- Yes. We offer corporate training for the employees of any company/MNC located in the NCR region of Gurgaon/Delhi/Noida. We have customised course curriculum for corporate training.
Q.Are you offering any online courses for students who are far away or who can not come to centre?
A.Yes. We give online training using internet on skype on webcam
Q.I only have very limited time to brush up on Spanish. Do you offer any customized courses?
A.Yes .We offer short term customised course as per your requirement.
- Do you conduct any test/exam at the end of the course?
- Yes.You need to write the examination at the end of the course.
Q.Do you provide certificates ? Will it help me with any job?
A.Yes, we do provide certificate of completion if your attendance is more than 80%.It is a fact that knowing any foreign language will help you in job search.
Q.How much is your course fee for each level?
- For A1: One time fee INR 13000
- For A2: One time fee INR 15000
- For B1: One time fee INR 17000
- For B2: One time fee INR 19000
- For C1: One time fee INR 21000
- For C2: One time fee INR 23000
These fee are for group classes. Individual class fees are different and are hourly basis.
The fee may change any time without prior notice. So please call us to confirm with us for current fee. Fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Q.When do I need to pay for my course?
A.The full fee is payable before the start of the course at the time of registration. We accept cash, cheques and online transfers.
Q.What is the mode of paying the fee?
A.You can pay fee by Cash/Cheque/Netbanking/NEFT/IMPS.
- If I can not come to your center can I register online and pay the fee online?
A.Yes.You can register for the course online and pay the fee online using Netbanking/IMPS/NEFT.
Still have questions? Feel free to call + 99996 50006.